Friday, September 25, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes...

I'm on a creative roll lately...Photoshop seems to be my weapon of choice, especially since I've basically shelved Painter for the nonce.  Speaking of Painter...

I've always liked this image, which I did as a test image in Painter.  I tried to use Todd Lockwood's technique, and with a little coaching from the man himself, I managed to get version #1 done.  A little bland, not much going on overall, but a successful test.  Still...I've always felt with a little tweaking, this could be a stronger image.  So with a little downtime on my hands, I decided to just push this image a little further using Photoshop, fixing some of the more obvious errors and voila, version #2.  A little more eye candy, and I like to think, a better image. 



No comments:

Post a Comment